Traditional Metal Braces
Traditional metal braces are the most common type, and are more comfortable today than ever. Made of high-grade stainless steel, they straighten your teeth using metal brackets and archwires. With metal braces, you have the option of adding colored elastics (rubber bands) for a more unique and colorful smile.
Clarity (Ceramic) Braces
By incorporating the strength and function of traditional braces with the aesthetics of translucent ceramic, Clarity brackets can give you the same orthodontic results without the need for large, noticeable metal braces. They move teeth with the same efficiency as traditional braces and are safe to use for patients of all ages.
The beauty of Clarity brackets is clear!
- With a comfortable design and an attractive, translucent appearance, your Clarity ceramic brackets will leave you smiling!
- Made of innovative new ceramic material for an attractive appearance, Clarity brackets are also extremely durable and fracture resistant.
- Because Clarity brackets blend in with your natural tooth color, you won’t be reluctant to show off your smile.
- With a small, smooth design, Clarity brackets are comfortable to wear and easy to clean.
- The ceramic material used for Clarity resists staining, so you can eat and drink all your favorite foods and beverages without worrying about discoloration.
Clear aligners are a series of invisible, removable, and comfortable acrylic trays that straighten your teeth like braces. Not only are the aligners invisible, they are removable, so you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment; plus, brushing and flossing are less of a hassle. The aligners are comfortable and have no metal to cause mouth abrasions during treatment.